We believe in sharing our expertise with all our clients, no matter how large or small they may be. By appreciating, anticipating and actualising their needs, we have taken a different approach to designing our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions.
Moving away from all-encompassing systems that work for some clients but not others, we have gone modular with a suite of functional packages that can be integrated with your core ERP system.
With the flexibility of deploying only the modules you need now and the option of adding new ones as your business grows and changes.
In partnership with SAP and SYSPRO, our solutions will work optimally for your business needs with the following strength points:
- A flexible solution for every organisation
- Built-in cost efficiency
- Lasting business benefits
- Specialising in niche needs
- A business-driven approach to IT
- World-class services, worldwide excellence
Deeper Insights, Greater Foresight
Our ERP solution integrates, optimises and even automates business processes ranging from financial and HR management to operations, corporate services and more. This improvise forecasting accuracy, reduces inefficiencies and increases productivity while ensuring more robust financial reporting and greater compliance with regulations and accounting standards.
It creates a single data source for valuable corporate data, enabling easy access to critical business information and delivering a clear, global view of the business.
Enhancing Customer Relationships
With our Customer Relationship Management module, you can look forward to a complete and holistic view of your customers’ needs. Designed to help your effectively manage all aspects of our customer relationships, this module is built with the functionality that you need to improve the align your marketing, sales and service operations.
Strengthening The Supply Chain
Achieve accelerated processing times and greater alignment with customer demands with our Supply Chain Management module. It streamlines sourcing and procurement processes and provides a centralised buying model that minimises unauthorised and unnecessary expenses.
In addition, it serves as a platform for collaborative supplier relationships, creating opportunities to achieve greater procurement efficiency.
Optimising Operations & Resources
- Our Enterprise Asset Management module is designed to optimise the lifecycle management of all your physical assets like plants, equipment and facilities.
- Our Workforce Management module offers greater return on personnel investment. In particular, our Field Service Management module helps your optimally plan, schedule and dispatch your mobile service team and necessary resources so as to deliver on service commitments in a cost-efficient manner.
- Our Facilities Management module ensures that organisations with real estate assets are well sported. With shared resources management capabilities, it simplifies facilities bookings and other operational processes for greater overall efficiency.
- Other key modules like Enterprise Asset Management, Supply Chain Management and Financial Management are also available individually or packaged as part of our property management solutions suite.